Instagram

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Will Baker's booth at Spruce Pine Potters Market


Here's a shot of Will Baker's elegant wood and soda fired stoneware, taken at the Spruce Pine Potters Market.

This morning I re-adjusted the basement grow lights and re-arranged the plants. There's a bit of room left under the lights for me to grow one or two small window boxes with lettuce this winter.

Looks like it's going to be a great afternoon for me to get out and dead head the flowers that past two nights of freezing temperatures have claimed. Bonnie kitty has gotten a taste of the outdoors and is going to be a very happy kitty to be out there while I'm doing some of this garden clean up. Since she's gotten a taste of the freedom of the outdoors, she's been moaning and groaning because of her being relegatted to the confines of our bathroom and laundry room areas.

I'll should get some studio time today to re-arrange the plants Jim brought in the other day. Once I move them out of my heavy traffic pattern, I'll set up the grow lights and timers for them.

Since dinner is going to be a simple cheese tortellini pasta with tomato sauce and meatballs (already made and frozen), I should be able to get all the things on today's agenda completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: