Instagram

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Spruce Pine Potters Market - Linda McFarlings booth

Here are some photos of Linda McFarling's booth at the Spruce Pine Potters Market. I had to drag myself away from here booth to avoid temptation. I already have half a dozen of her wonderful pots!

Blogger.com is having problems this morning. It took forever to get one picture uploaded. I have two other shots of Linda's booth, which I'll try to get up after dinner.

We saw some incredible work at the market. It took a lot of restraint to not deplete the family coffers; but I did buy a Nick Joerling plate to add to our collection. I took pictures of many of the booths which I'll post this week.

Mark Peters wife Erin, who is a fabulous cook, had a lovely lunch menu, so we had a light lunch there before heading home to get my bush beans processed and in the freezer. After that I had to do some computer work and before I knew it, it was dinner time. After dinner I watched the Brit coms followed by Poirot and Jim opted for the football game.

Sunday mornings are for lazing around and reading the papers and watching the gardening shows; but I'm going to get in the studio after breakfast and finish my organizing and tidying. I'll probably work till around 3 and then come in to start dinner prep - small pork roast, roasted garlic and rosemary potatoes and yellow wax beans. If I have time I might make some stewed apples to go with it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: