Instagram

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Claudia Dunaway's booth at Spruce Pine Potters Market





Here's the only shot I got of Claudia Dunaway's booth; but you can check out her web site:
http://www.yummymudpuddle.com/claudia/claudia.htm
for a better look at her reduction fired stoneware and porcelain as well as her husband John's work. They have a great sense of humor and their web site is a great read as well as eye candy.

At 5am I was walking Bodhi and enjoying the stars. This morning high 30'sF temperature is much cooler than yesterday 60 plus degrees.Bonnie, kitty, is sleeping in which gave me a lovely, quiet time for my morning meditation.

Yesterday afternoon I took Bonnie out with me and did a bit of garden cleanup. This cold isn't bad enough to keep me from being bored, so I filled another wheelbarrow full of dead headed flowers and weeds and harvested a few cherry tomatoes which are keeping warm under the remay. Bonnie wanted more play time, and since I couldn't get her to come in, she had another hour or so enjoying the outdoors. Later, Jim helped lure her from under the front porch and I was able to grab her. Sometimes she's soooo easily fooled.

Last night I re-introduced her to her new fishing pole toy, which scared her yesterday when I tried to use it outside. It didn't take long for her to get the idea and I think it tired us both out playing with it. It's definitely a hit. When it was time to put her to bed for the night, she just followed it right into the laundry room. Thank you Facebook friends for suggesting this toy!

We're going out for Sunday brunch to the new "Knife and Fork" restaurant in Spruce Pine; and hoping their brunch is a good as their lunch and dinners. I'm not sure what I'll do for dinner - maybe the chicken soup again to help with these colds we're both nursing, or a ziti casserole. If I'm not too wiped by later afternoon, I think I'll start another loaf of the "no knead" bread (original recipe this time).

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: