Instagram

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shane Mickey and Norm Schulman at Spruce Pine Potters Market






Here's some of Shane Mickey's work. Shane and Norm blocked Norm's section of the display, which they shared during the Spruce Pine Potters Market. I love the colors Shane has added to his work recently. They're working  very well with his forms and are a nice addition to his wonderful anagama work.

Sneezing, swollen glands, chills - yep, a day to make a pot chicken soup! Jim's got it too; but he's volunteered to drive to Spruce Pine to buy some vitamins and chicken.

I'm going to do the print out and computer work I didn't finish yesterday, watch the movie I didn't watch last night, listen to music, watch TV, meditate if I can , cuddle Bodhi and Bonnie Kittyl, water plants, make chicken soup and probably nap!

1 comment:

  1. You to need to rest and have that chicken soup Young people....LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS WELCOME: