Instagram

Friday, July 03, 2009

Dellinger Mill


Here's a photo of Dellinger Mill which is down the road from us. I buy my corn meal and grits here. Mr Dellinger, when he retired, spent a great deal of time, money and energy, refurbishing the family mill and I am so glad to have this treasure so close to home. Double click on it for a better view.

Woke up at 4 am with the same headache I've had for two days, so I'm just taking it easy, watching Wimbledon, and spending the morning doing more computer cleanup of my photo files and Jim is off to the vets to pick up the anti flea and tick for the kitty, which we both forgot yesterday. I want to introduce her to the outdoors today and won't do that without the flea and tick medication.

Tonight is porch sitting with friends, so my work of the day is going to be this computer project, and some gardening while keeping an eye on kitty. I don't know how much I'll get done while watching her, but I should be able to at least pull some weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: