Instagram

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wood soda fired vessel


I'm late blogging today because I've been working on uploading a video of my kiln opening to you tube, all day, without success; and I couldn't access my desktop because the laptop is on line and all my newer photos are on the desktop, so here's a wood/soda fired pot of mine from a couple of years ago.

I cooked a nice bolognese sauce for our pasta dinner and then went out and partied at a friends house for a couple of hours. It was a fun, all girls, get together with lots of beautiful children running around, playing in the pool and lots of friendly dogs to pet - my idea of a fun evening. After two glasses of wine I decided to head home and let the younger women continue on. These young women today just amaze me with their abilities to deal with family and jobs and do it all so well!

Now I'm gong to just watch "The F word", Gordon Ramsey's show and later "Top Chef" - an all night cooking show marathon which we enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. i hear you... uploading videos is such a pain, kinda why i don't do more

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS WELCOME: