Instagram

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Catch of the day



It's a gorgeous day here in Southern Oregon. The rest of the family went fishing this morning and our eight year old grand daughter McKenna, hooked this 24" steelhead. Way to go McKenna!

I've been housebound other than early garden chores, dealing with a bunch of eggplants which are now cooked and marinating. Having an open kitchen/living room is such a treat. For one thing, I don't feel isolated and today, I've been able to work in the kitchen while still keeping up with the US Open tennis. The open floor plan concept works great for me!

But now it's time to head into the studio for a couple of hours. I finished the white slips yesterday and today I want to do a couple of colored  versions. It's party time again  at our sons tonight, so I'll only get a couple of  ours studio time so I need to get moving! Hope everyone is enjoying a great labor day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: