Instagram

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Japanese Anemones



The Japanese Anemones are blooming. They're one of my favorite perennials, not only because of their beauty and the graceful way they dance in the breeze, but they come into flower at a time when the rest of the garden is looking tired and worn. I have about four of these - some white and some pink. The pink are just coming into flower now, so I'll try to take a picture of them later today or tomorrow.

It was a joy to have a beautiful, no rain, summer day for a change; and it looks like we're being blessed with more of the same today!

Jim is slowly healing, and feels up for a drive, so we're heading to corn stand in Unicoi for corn for tonight's dinner, then on Johnson City for lunch at the Indian buffet and a few shopping stops. I need to get some more foam core board, clamps and a gray card to finish my new photo setup, and then to Sams club to pick up some food items.

This afternoon I'll continue working on my photo setup while watching the US Open tennis. I thought I could get it finished yesterday but cutting the foam core with this chest injury is taking longer than I thought; but I'm looking forward to getting this completed and taking pictures with the new setup some time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: