Instagram

Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Oribe pots



OK, Michael, here are a couple more oribes. The tiny box is black oribe and the others are the tiniest sake cups - really sweet - begging for lots of refills! The lighter color on the box isn't true. It's more of an off white/light cream.

I'm taking your and Jim's advice and staying out of the studio. My knees are also a mess from the rigorous athletic pursuits of my youth and a lot of hard court tennis when we lived in California.

I've made good use of my non studio time to take a few more photos. This is the end of the Oribe pics. There are a few other pots from Japan that I'll post in the next couple of days.

Till later,
June

2 comments:

  1. I've visited here before, but I thought there wasn't a comment section before, I must be losing my mind. Nice oribe's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you're not losing your mind! LOL For some reason, the comments disappeared and I got some help getting them back. I guess the software has a mind of it's own at times! LOL

    June

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS WELCOME: