Instagram

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Antique Oribe basket


Here's a lovely antique Oribe basket that I purchased in Japan. It's one of my favorites.

I didn't get very much work done in the studio. When I went in, the pipes were frozen, but there was some water in my throwing bowl so I threw a few pots and did some sorting of my soda/salt test tiles, came in to make us some hot chocolate for lunch, took some photos for the blog and then back to the studio. By now the water was coming through the pipes, but I wanted to continue on the tile project. At 4:30 I covered pots and cleaned the wheel and tools and headed back to the house to get dinner ready.
After dinner I took more photos and now I'm going to relax and watch the Brit coms!

Till later,
June

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: