Instagram

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Studio day

Yesterday I got some good studio time - filed some sketches, dipped and decorated some pots and loaded another shelf of bisque. We had an early dinner out at the Inn at Little Switzerland (Jim was craving one of their filet mignons). Last time I ordered duck there it was wonderful - meaty and fresh; but this time it was dry,and had very little, if any breast meat; but the lobster bisque was very good.

I'm moving a bit slowly on this foggy, rainy morning but will get into the studio to continue slipping and decorating the last few pots; but first I need to feed my sourdough starters which haven't been fed since early August. I just hope they're still alive. I also want to make a small batch of hakeme slip today to test on a couple of pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: