Instagram

Tuesday, September 27, 2011


I'm trying to add something new to each firing. This time it's a couple of these double jam pots. Next time I think I'll try the handle in the other direction which I think will make for a more stable attachment on this shape cup; or just change the shape of the cup.

Yesterday was a mish mash day of activity. I finally got that second bamboo and a Japanese maple tree planted and of course, once I get in the garden to do one job, there are other things that call. My late crop of bush beans is producing well, so I had to pick those as well as some cucumbers and serrano chiles. Some of the Peruvian and other chiles are coming in but I'll wait a couple of days to pick them.

Then,it was on to the studio for the remainder of the afternoon to throw a few pots and finish up some others. There won't be much studio time today. After breakfast I have to get those bush beans prepped and in the freezer and then be out and about with assorted chores. Dinner will be simple - fried shrimp, mashed potatoes and green beans, so I should be able to squeeze in a couple of hours of studio time if I get the dinner veggies prepped this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: