Instagram

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Dorothy Feibleman video



There's some exquisite, elegant work in this video - enjoy!

I've been up since 3 am and feeling like my body is going to crash any minute. I managed to get to the studio and unload the bisque kiln. Yesterdays decorated pots are finishing drying; but I need to throw more pots tomorrow. I forgot that I had some cone 6 pots in this bisque load; and all the test tiles were cone 6, so I have to throw some cone 10 test tiles as well.

It's munchies night, so after breakfast I got tomatoes ready for the bruschetta and made some cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped, jalapeno poppers. I'll make the guacamole later. These will go well with the mojitos. :-)

Time to do some living room tidying before heading back to the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: