Instagram

Monday, September 12, 2011

Half a day in kitchen other half in studio

Getting a later studio start this morning since I need to make my potato salad for tonight's sausage with grapes dinner (a new Lidia Bastianich recipe).

The latest small group of pots are done and needing to be dipped in slip and decorated; but probably not until after lunch.

Yesterday,after I got the clay mixer emptied and the clay pugged, I found another box of Phoenix, my standard body, (which I thought I was out of), hiding under some plastic sitting on top of my pug mill. If it's too hard for my broken down bones to use, but not too hard for the slab roller, I'll make some slab
sushi and other plates. Otherwise, I'll have to run it through the pug mill 1/2 and 1/2 with some of the very soft reclaim.

I didn't get time to go through the garden yesterday so I think I'll do that right now while these potatoes finish cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: