Instagram

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Morning amusements when the studio is freezing

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200812126527787&set=vb.1302155547&type=2&theater

This was the only creative thing I did all morning! The studio after 4 hours with heat on, was still too cold, so I did the usual morning chores, made out a shopping list, some computer chores,  email and played with this app my son told me about this morning. It was a lot of fun to do and now I have to dig up a few other animal photos and make a couple more to amuse myself on these too cold to work mornings.

Didn't get studio time yesterday since it was too cold in the morning and the fact that we were going out early to the local Clayfolk annual show and sale and dinner afterwards with friends. I did manage to face the cold studio long enough to cut some pots off bats, recover them and quickly get back into the warm house.

I don't know what's going on with the centering arm I'm trying to order. The fellow hasn't responded to my email nor my phone call, so I'm just assuming that they must be out of town. If I don't hear back in a few days, I'll call again. I don't need it at the moment, so there's no rush.

Our son flies in tomorrow and the rest of the family will be coming a day or two later. Looks like there won't be much time for studio between now and Thanksgiving but I will try to get these last cup tests slipped if the studio ever warms up, before I put my focus on some pre Thanksgiving cooking and house tidying.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: