Instagram

Saturday, March 09, 2013

The sun is shining oh happy day

I'm taking a break and using the time to try to figure out how to make my header picture smaller. So far, no luck.

It's been a mish mash kind of day - seedling care first thing in the morning, then some email followed by breakfast and then some studio time to throw a few pots. After lunch, taking advantage of this warm, sunny day, I headed to the garden and spent a good amount of time hand watering and power washing as much as I could with my hose. We don't have any big trees but our neighbor does; and guess where all the leaves go!

Time for me to head back to the studio to check the pots and pull a couple of handles. Then it's off to the Mexican restaurant for an early dinner. I will have a margarita tonight. Oh yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Hi June, I found that I have to reduce the size of a header, maybe crop it a bit, using Picasa or some other photo program. THen when I load it onto blogger, it mostly behaves itself.
    Barb at Alchemy of Clay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot...that is a stunning tea pot and platter!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS WELCOME: