Instagram

Tuesday, March 19, 2013


6:30am test kiln on, then some tea to wake up a bit more, and got these lovely artichokes stuffed. I got four of them at Costco for under $6; and at local stores they're usually $3 each and all to often pretty dismal looking.

Our daughter and son-in-law arrive tomorrow, so I don't want to start any new pots until they leave next Monday; but I will get studio time today to find better places for some things. I also have a couple of unmarked bags of stains or oxides to deal with. I just have to mix them with a bit of water and apply them like a wash on a freshly glazed tile which I did yesterday; and maybe I can get a clue about what they are.

Time to get to some more email read while these artichokes finish cooking, and get some breakfast before heading to the studio for the day. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: