Instagram

Monday, November 26, 2012

Home made slip trailers





This is my studio job of the day - finishing these 6 slip trailers. I would have had a couple more, but two of the corks split when I was drilling them.

Studio time was cut short because I had to do some on line banking. Jim reminded me that we had a lot of points that I needed to redeem now! We accumulated a lot of bonus points this past year thanks to an expensive cross country move and all the new appliances and furniture we had to buy; and after an hour of looking at all the merchandise I could have used the points for, I just gave up and had them credit our next months bill. They had a huge selection of merchandise, but none of the models of cameras, or printers were what I was looking for.

We had close to six hundred dollars to redeem because of all the money we spent this year for the move. I'm so glad that we put the moving costs on our charge card! So instead, we're going to have a great dinner out and buy some really good wines! As our good friend Jim's late father told him "life is too short to drink cheap liquor". :-)

By the time I finished that chore, it was time to start on dinner. Yesterday we came home from our son and daughter-in-laws with a lot of perishable groceries and leftovers, so I didn't have to cook last night. So tonight I finally made the pasta with with toasted walnuts, crispy sauteed fresh sage leaves with a butter, oil and parmesan regianno sauce. Jim loved it, so that's another recipe to add to the keeper file.

Time now to close down the studio and have another small glass of wine. Life is very, very good!






3 comments:

  1. How are you making these slip trailers?

    Thanks -

    Henry Pope
    Asheville

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you making these slip trailers?

    Thanks -
    Henry Pope
    Potter still in Asheville area
    mikpotry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll put the instructions on Tuesday's blog Henry.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS WELCOME: