Instagram

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Warren MacKenzie video



If this doesn't work just copy and paste this URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5Nhi_23Eyk

I've finally got the old laptop to start backing up files - I hope! I'm just leaving it be until the back up is complete. In the meantime I'll finish email on the newer laptop, then head out to the garden to plant a couple of roses before it gets too hot. It's going to be another scorcher today, so I'll get into the studio later and load those re-fires in the Olympic and get load some pots in the bisque kiln, which I should be able to fire as soon as I get this latest group of leather hard pots slipped, decorated and dried - hopefully by the weekend.

In the meantime I'm going to get my potatoes on for potato salad to go with tonight hot dogs. It's too hot right now to spend too much time in a hot kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be in Asheville again this summer! Hopefully you'll be around for some visiting. But I am NOT happy with this report of hot weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you again! Hopefully this very hot weather will ease a bit. It certainly won't be as hot as Southern Florida in the summer! :-)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS WELCOME: