Instagram

Friday, June 10, 2011

Day one of the TRAC tour

Yesterday I was able to get in some good garden time, since I figured the studio was in good shape for the tour. I mainly dead headed roses and other flowers, pulled some weeds, and cut flowers to make some arrangements for the tour. After I got the flowers done, I spent the rest of the time doing last minute extra clean ups and putting more things away. Tour time is always a great opportunity to do a major studio cleanup.

There wasn't time to get to my desk, which I'll start on today. Right now I need to get up to my office and print out new gallery and studio signs, then on to the studio after breakfast to do any last minute things. Since the tour is only noon to four today, and I don't think I'll have a lot of visitors, I'm not going to put out more substantial munchies till tomorrow - just cookies and apple juice today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: