Instagram

Friday, August 05, 2011

Video of some Lucie Rie pots

Lucie Rie- Joanna Bird Pottery from Rupert Newman on Vimeo.


Enjoying a quiet morning after a very busy all day cooking and dinner party with good friends last night. A bit too much wine, caramel liqueur on the ice cream,followed by banana liqueur after dinner, has created a bit of a heavy head this morning, so I'm going to do my best imitation of a couch potato as long as possible this morning, and let my body tell me what greater activity it may be up for later.

There are possible thunder storms in the forecast for most of the day, so it doesn't look like garden work is an option even if I felt up to it; but after breakfast, studio desk clearing is definitely a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: