Instagram

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

New blog

Since I'm taking some time off from the studio out of necessity, I decided it might be a good idea to start another blog or two, addressing those other activities which seem to be taking most of my time at the moment. And because my sore body needed this day of rest, I thought creating the other blogs would be a good use of time to let these muscles rest for a day.

Here are the two new blogs if anyone is interested:

http://plantharvestcook.blogspot.com

The title is pretty self explanatory, so I won't bother readers with explanations. As soon as I can get caught up with the garden and harvest chores, I'll be back in the studio. The pickles are done to my liking and refrigerated this morning, the latest harvested beans are in the freezer and the only garden time today will probably be after dinner, to spray some offensive, rotten egg spray to hopefully deter which ever critter or critters have been raiding my small corn crop. Come to think of it, I also need to spray the newly sprouted beans,turnips and green as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: