Instagram

Friday, October 21, 2011

Drying herbs


This Thai basil drying on my dining room table created an interesting pattern and reminds me of a Japanese scroll painting.

Got all the pots slipped yesterday but will have to do some touch up of the slip and decorate a a couple of them today. Spent the evening still going through glaze books and doing some pot sketching - was even dreaming of work last night.

Looks like we're getting the freeze tonight, that we escaped last night, so I'll be covering some pepper plants and harvesting what I can and hope for the best. After two nights of low temperatures, we'll have several days of above freezing at night and hopefully the last of those pepper will ripen enough to be used.

Time to get to the studio for the day. Since I don't have to cook tonight I can get in a full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: