Instagram

Friday, October 14, 2011

Claudia Dunaway at this years Spruce Pine Potters market

Here's a quickly taken photo of Claudia Dunaways display at this years Spruce Pine Pottery market - very nice work.

I didn't take many pictures at the market this year. Arriving later than usual, I found the place very crowded and it was difficult to find those little openings past the hoards of people to sneak a photo. Jim was waiting in the car with our rescue dog Bodhi, and asked me not to tarry too long, so I didn't really get enough time to really appreciate all the wonderful work. Next year I'll go back to my normal, early arrival time.

Finally got the last pots slipped and all but one plate decorated. I'll finish that this morning; and probably throw a few more small things to top off this bisque load. It's a windy and so far, sunny morning, so I might be able to get a few fresh thrown pots outdoors to dry enough to trim later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: