Instagram

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dell laptop fixed Woo Hoo!

I got enough studio time this morning to batch the rest of the current batch of glazes. That job was finished by noon, and then I went ahead and sieved 7 glazes and dipped 23 tiles. I had to stop when the Dell repair man arrived.

He replaced the bad ram chip and re-set a host of bios settings and fixed the the mouse pad which wasn't working because the repair people at Dell didn't re-connect it properly. I'm still getting a strange Windows message at start up so I'll have to see if Microsoft has an online live help source that can fix it; but the Dell laptop is up and running again with just one extra click.

The repairman didn't leave till after 5 o'clock, which is our usual dinner time; but fortunately I got all my pre dinner prep for the chicken and snow pea stir fry ready, so dinner only took 20 minutes, mainly to cook the rice. I can't make pizza right now, since my recipe calls for preheating the oven for about a 1/2 hour or more; but it looks like there's at least one more day of fast recipes because of this hot weather. I think tomorrow is going to be a sardine salad and boiled, parsley potatoes dinner - quick and easy and giving me more studio time to finish dipping these tiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: