It took me two days to figure out the problem I had with my new Ipod touch, which would not let me on line. I spent the morning dealing with it again, and finally gave up and went out to get in some gardening before the forecasted rains arrived early afternoon. The rains never came, so I had enough time to dig up some Japanese maple seedlings for a friend, transplant all my kale seedlings, some flowers and artichokes and do a lot of weeding, and mulching. Before I came in I harvested asparagus for the last time this season.
I had to weed the cold frame again, since my plan this year was to plant some of the artichokes in there and hopefully, the cold frame will help them to survive our winter. If that doesn't work I might just give up on that idea, although I do have one other alternative which, although not too practical might work - plant one in one of those half wine barrels and wheel it inside the garage for winter.
Before dinner, I googled the Ipod Internet connecting problem, and followed the recommendation solution I found,which was to delete the current network setting and start over; and it worked! Now I can cancel my appointment with the computer guru.
I also read and deleted some of the emails on the Ipod, but found that they did not show the deletion on my computer. I downloaded a couple of the free apps - a game and the weather channel, but could use some recommendations for other fun and useful apps.
Now that dinner is over I'll start entering some more contacts in the ipod. It didn't take long to get used to fingertip typing on that tiny keyboard. I can't wait to find out all the things this sweet little tool does. I downloaded the manual, so I'll be spending my spare time the next few days, checking that out.
There are still a lot of plants to plant and it looks like tomorrow is going to be a good day to make good headway on that chore; and a few pots need trimming which I should also be able to get to at some point tomorrow.