Instagram

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Another under the tree photo

Here's another section of our under the tree village setup. I love the cold frame (a gift from our daughter Erin last year!). Jim does a great job with this every year and so far, Bonnie kitty, has not been too tempted to jump on the table!

My studio time has pretty well been almost non existent the past couple of days. We've just been too busy with other things like Holiday and other shopping, a great dinner at a local Pan Asian restaurant, a visit and lunch with a friend and getting started with her help on all these essential oils Jim and I have started taking, cooking and household chores.

The craft store Michael's usually has a 40% off coupon every week, so it was a good time for me to buy another decent brush for the studio. The good ones are pricey and I was tired of cheap brushes which lose hairs every time I use them, so I've been slowly buying a good selection of decent brushes.

With all those other activities filling my time, the only studio time as an hour yesterday morning trimming a couple of pots, and another hour,  the day before doing some sgrafitto on a couple of pots. But, I have spent some time doing some pot sketches, so I wouldn't feel so guilty about not being in the studio.




No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: