Instagram

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another Under the Tree Village scene



Here's another section of  Jim's under the tree village decor.

It's a cold, but beautiful morning. Bonnie Lass, our kitty is having a grand time outside and repeated attempts to lure her back in have failed miserably.

We had a big breakast and will just have some almonds for lunch. Friends are coming over late afternoon for pate, cheese, fruit, wine and chocolate cookies.

After I make some phone calls I'll get back to this computer work for a few hours. I won't bore you with the gory details of computer woes another further!

Seed catalogues have been arriving this past week. I'll peruse them after the holidays and get my seeds ordered,  plant some perennials under the basement grow lights and plan the garden layout for  this spring. We're still eating potatoes from last season's planting; but they're already starting to sprout, so I'm going to have to think about eating more potatoes - think it's time to think about making potato pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: