Instagram

Saturday, July 06, 2013

More wildlife on the Rogue

As you can see, I'm really enjoying this new camera. This was taken in front of our sons house on the Rogue River. The heron comes every afternoon searching for his dinner; and he's come to the right place, because there's a big salmon hole right near these falls, and there's also plenty of trout, steel head and cut throats.

Our holiday partying continues for one more day - barbecue today at our friends place, also on this beautiful river. Dieting will resume tomorrow! It's a good thing we don't live on this river because I don't think I'd ever get anything done. In between eating and sleeping, I'd be sitting by the river watching the salmon jumping, and the beautiful array of bird and other wild life, contemplating my navel or fishing.

After breakfast, email and necessary garden chores,  I will actually be able to get some studio time to today to do some glazing. There's a lot to finish up before next months surgery, which is going to put me out of commission for about 5 -6 weeks.

1 comment:

COMMENTS WELCOME: