Instagram

Monday, July 02, 2012

The new, modified tool racks aka the command center


 It was too hot even after dinner to get on with the project of nailing up my throwing and trimming tools on this new, modified, command center (which is what Jim called my old tool unit). Because of the lack of space on that wall I had to make this design flat; but I think it should work just fine.

I need to  call the heating/cooling people and see if they can hook up the house system to the garage. If they can't then I'll have to add a separate heating and cooling unit in there. The only ventilation I can get in there is a single door to the side yard, and maybe open one of the garage doors part way. Hopefully the situation might improve a bit once we get the attic part of the garage/studio insulated.

This morning I've been busy with garden chores, email and bread making. My nutty fruity sour dough is on it's second rise and once it's baked, I need to get out and do some grocery shopping.

Since tonight's dinner is easy - nachos and margaritas, I may find some time to hang some throwing and trim tools (trying this time with some cross ventilation!)



1 comment:

  1. You're making good progress on your studio ! And on another note, would you consider sharing your bread recipe? The thought of a nutty fruity sour dough has my mouth watering !

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS WELCOME: