Instagram

Saturday, March 26, 2011

New handle idea



Got a lot done in the studio today - had a bunch of pots to wax and slip, some finishing work to do on a few others and even found time to throw a few more. Here's a couple of the pots I was working on. The small dishes were made using the method in the Cory Lum video I posted a while back. I used some of my home made stamps to impress some of them and used an old wood printing block in the center of the other the third one.

The second picture is a closeup of a new handle that I put on the oval pot in the background of the first photo. I'm pretty pleased with the look.

Now that dinners done, it's time to head back to the studio to check on some pots,and close up for the night, before heading back in for some TV and a glass of wine with dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: