Instagram

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Taking a studio break

Had to take a studio break today. There was a car to register in Spruce Pine this morning so we decided to eat breakfast out. I must be better because I was able to eat a full breakfast.

This afternoon I've been dealing with switching emails since my email service provider is switching over to frontier.com tomorrow. Since I get so many group messages, which all have to be notified separately, it's not just a matter of copying my contacts into a single email.

With our plan to have dinner out, there just won't be any time for the studio today and tomorrow there are other chores to deal with so studio till have to wait till Thursday.

Temperatures are due to go down to 32 tonight, so the other chore I need to do is harvest the green and ripe tomatoes just in case it gets down to freeze level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: