Instagram

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bandana pottery at Spruce Pine Potters market




These two shots are from Banana Pottery's booth at the Spruce Pine potters market. This young couple (Michael Hunt and Naomi Dalglish)as you can see, are making some wonderful, wood fired work.

At 7 am I got my tiny test kiln started and cleaned up some tests tiles and got them into the the larger bisque kiln which is now 3/4 loaded. There are few more pots to decorate and load, and I should be firing it tomorrow and then going on to making and mixing some of my liner glazes. At the same time I'm watching/listening to  the amazing TV coverage of the miners being brought to safety.

1 comment:

  1. Great suggestions and examples, especially for a newbie like myself who lacks a natural sense of web design.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS WELCOME: