Instagram

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Food poisoning does not make for a studio day

Recovering from an interesting night of dealing with food poisoning - probably from the Cioppino at the tapas restaurant, so the studio is going to have to wait a day. Fortunately, yesterday I got studio time in the morning and then  a couple of hours of afternoon garden work done before we headed for Banner Elk for some food and other shopping and dinner. I dug the last of the sweet potatoes (the voles actually left us some!), harvested hot and frying peppers, dried pole beans( that I shelled for planting next year), a lone buttercup squash, lots of basil and some tomatoes and pulled some weeds.

The plan today was to make more pesto for the freezer and if I perk up later, I will do that. Right now I'm going to get in a reclining position and watch the World Equestrian Games.                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: