Wednesday, June 09, 2010
This morning's harvest
I got a little bit of studio time yesterday but didn't get any where near what I thought I'd get done. It took forever to break up my yellow slip which was hardened like concrete at the bottom of the bucket; but I finally got it broken up, mixed and sieved along with one of my 6 tile flashing slips and got a few pots dipped and decorated. I hit a few more glitches with some decorating slips like the under glaze refill from Axner that was so thick it was unusable and when I added a bit of water, it was too thin. It was one of those days! LOL
I'll probably skip the studio today. There's salad dressing and salad to make and pancetta and other things to prep for tonight's spaghetti carbonara and still more email and paper work to catch up on. I also have a large pot bound Boston fern I want to root prune and re-pot as soon as the bread is done and the rain stops.