Instagram

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The family karate kid



Here's our 11 year old grandson Brandon, after receiving his black belt in Tai Kwan do. When I was 11, I was playing jump rope, jacks, hand ball and roller skating.

Since I can't go far from home base at the moment, I'm managing to make good use of my indoor time. I redid the blog today and I really like the new color theme. There's still a bit of work to do.Today I've spent a lot of time with my Paint Shop Pro for Dummies book  and still can't find out how to put three or four pictures next to each other, and save it as a single file, to use a header for the blog. Maybe one of your readers can clue me in how to do this!

After the many failures with Paint Shop Pro, I tried to use Word Perfect, but some of the pictures came up half blacked out (haven't a clue as to what caused that). So I need to keep trying. Maybe I'll try Word which I rarely use.

I did manage a bit of weed pulling and hand watering time in the garden but am a bit weak after days of dealing with the results of eating bad shrimp.  In the meantime, I am catching up on a lot of other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: