Instagram

Friday, June 18, 2010

The culprit shrimp dish


I've been dealing with Montezuma's revenge from some bad shrimp two days ago. Here's  the offending dish. It looks good doesn't it - shrimp with a cream mustard sauce and bacon; but it must have come from bad waters because the shrimp looked firm and fresh and the strong iodine taste should have warned us!  I think it may be a while before I buy fresh shrimp again; but I think this sauce would be fine with other fish and even chicken.

Needless to say there's been no studio or gardening time other than the odd couple of minutes here or there pulling some weeds and some spraying today.

It's given me time to catch up with some paper work, read Ceramic and cooking magazines that have been sitting here for weeks, watch a couple of Netflix movies and even do some more clean up on the computer. This morning I ordered the Windows 7 key to upgrade from home premium to professional which would allow me to use all my old software that worked with XP but doesn't work well or at all with Windows 7.

1 comment:

  1. As much as i love shrimp i would becareful eating that dish.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS WELCOME: