Instagram

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Irises and azaleas starting to bloom


I spent some time this morning pruning a few small shrubs and pulling some weeds.  It took longer than I thought to transplant some seedlings into bigger peat pots and now I'm feeling like it's nap time rather than time for more yard work! Hopefully, I'll perk up soon and  feel like rototilling a new asparagus bed.

Our daughter and son-in-law left this morning for California for the last part of their vacation; and Jim and I are now trying to get the house back in order and catch up with the mail and other chores that have been piling up all week. We had a great visit and had some lovely meals and drives.

I think I can muster up the energy to do some hand watering of seedlings and newly planted annuals. Maybe that will wake me up enough to tackle the rototilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: