Instagram

Monday, April 01, 2013

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/garden/Reader-Bowls.html?ref=garden#index

Check out the New York Times homage to the bowl - lots of photos to see and you can add your own favorite as well!

After a couple of weeks of house guests and holiday partying, heavy duty garden chores, and cooking my body is screaming "sit down and be a couch potato for a day", so I am taking heed and doing just that. So, other than feeding us and our furry kids, taking care of my seedlings, feeding my sour dough starter, ingesting a lot of vitamin c, and making a loaf of breakfast bread, I'm staying put on this sofa. There's a lot of computer filing and cleanup to do and some on line ordering to do which should guarantee that I stay put for a good portion of the day.

I'm also going to treat myself to the Linda Arbuckle video download and learn more about majolica techniques.

Mother Nature is watering the garden for me today and it looks like we're in for a few days of this rain.  So after this self indulgent day of rest and lots of vitamins, with no house guests, parties or appointments for the rest of the week, I should be re-charged and ready to get back to work tomorrow.

First, I need to feed my starter and then, let the couch potato day begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: