Instagram

Friday, April 19, 2013

Akar yunomi show link

http://www.akardesign.com/

There's some amazing work on Akar - over 200 yunomis to drool over. Enjoy!

We've been out most of the day - shopping for clay, some groceries, plants and buckets. None of the 3 hardware stores I went to had the bucket and lids I needed. I have 5 gallons buckets but needed a couple of 1 gallon with lids, and 2 gallon with lids . No one had the one gallon with lids, nor lids for the 2 gallon, so I bought a couple of the 2 gallon and figured I'd have to go back in a week to get the lids. Fortunately when I got home, I found that I had two extra 2 gallon lids, so I'm in pretty good shape. They had some light weigh, one gallon plastic containers with lids, but no handles, so I got a couple of those. I want to make up some small batches of glazes that I'll be using minimally so there's no need for more 5 gallon buckets which I don't have room for anyway.

After I got home and unloaded pottery supplies, plants and groceries, made lunch, it was already after 3 o'clock, and I still haven't checked my snail mail other than a package from U.S. Pigments. Two of my new stains arrived, so I'm hoping I get a second wind in the next half hour so I can get to the studio and test those in slips and glazes. Right now I feel like I need a nap; but I need to see if any of my seedlings need watering. Shopping is more tiring than working!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: