Instagram

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Roofing felt bats



If you aren't aware of this type of bat, here's a helpful video showing how to attach a roofing felt bat to your wheelhead using slip. This technique also works well using canvas instead of the the roofing felt. Both materials are readily available, lightweight, inexpensive and easy to store.

There was no studio time today; but I did get in the garden on this lovely, spring like day to prune one of my peach trees. Yesterday was an Asheville day for some food and wine shopping and my belated birthday dinner at PF Chang's with friends.

I did manage about an hour in the studio to finish and wax a couple of pots. There have been way too many things to keep me out of the studio this week, and tomorrow will be no exception. Since it's expected to be another wonderful, warm day like today,I'm going to take advantage of it and get some more pruning done and be back in the studio Monday when the temperatures are expected to drop down to the 40's.

Time to get started on a salad for dinner. I have my leftover Peking duck and Jim is opting for some crab cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: