Instagram

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Shane Mickey TRAC show Burnsville

Here are a couple of pictures of my friend Shane and his wonderful pots from his opening last night at TRAC in Burnsville. Great new work Shane.

Got studio time yesterday trimming and pulling and attaching some handles on a few of the porcelain pieces  and throwing a bowl with the last piece of this current porcelain reclaim. The little bit of reclaim left is too wet to use, which is fine because I eager to get back to stoneware. Hopefully the couple of pieces left to trim will be dry enough to trim t and then I'll can do a bit of clean  and maybe even get around to mixing some slips to be ready for slipping and decorating tomorrow.

I'll get good studio time today since dinner will be easy -  Indian food that I took out of the freezer this morning. This damp, rainy day is perfect for Indian comfort food - cauliflower and potato curry, dhal, rice and Naan. Rice is the only thing I'll need to cook. The nice thing about cooking for two is that most of the time there are leftovers for busy studio or garden days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: