Instagram

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mushroom gougere



Here's the curried mushroom and gruyere gougere I made for dinner last night. We'll have the leftovers tomorrow. Pasta is on tonight's menu - stuffed shells with a simple marinara sauce.

It was definitely a hot chocolate lunch today! The snow has now stopped and the sun is shining -  a lovely day at the moment. I took Bodhi, our Jack Russel for a walk. The poor little guy is having some tummy problems and wanted to eat grass during our walk; but not much was to be found amongst the snow. :-(
I finally got my important files backed up and did more computer cleanup. Later I'll try to get Windows 7 re-installed over the current one. I'm a bit reluctant to do it; but Microsoft assured me that it's possible, so I'm going to bite the bullet as soon as I go over the instructions.

1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious! Would you mind sharing the recipe? I'd love to make it sometime! Thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS WELCOME: