Instagram

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Nice slip decorating technique video



I like this idea of trailing the base slip while the wheel is rotating. It seems to give a nice, even coverage and less messy than having to pour it later on. Fun technique.

Enjoying a very lazy Mother's day morning. Jim says he's going to be serving me a bagel, cream cheese and smoked salmon breakfast in bed, so I'm sitting here watching a Sharapova/Halep  Madrid Open clay court tennis final while doing email and looking forward to a bit more of this lazy time before I have to go get out of this cozy, warm bed, hit the shower and get outside and uncover all my tender veggies.

This is the last night that I'll have to cover the tenderest veggies and basil,  and am looking forward to seeing my garden without all of the remay shrouds.

Since we celebrated Mothers day with an early Mothers day dinner two nights ago, I'll be cooking a Sunday, comfort meal tonight - meat loaf, mashed potatoes and buttered ginger carrots.There's nothing like mashed potatoes to touch a mans heart, well almost!


1 comment:

  1. Nifty video! Thanks for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS WELCOME: