Instagram

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A visit to the studio of Grayson Perry



I'll bet that he knows where everything is amid all that clutter!

After a few days of needed rest, helped by mother nature's blessed rain, I'm ready to get back to  the last of the planting.. This body is still feeling the effects of over work, signaled by a scratchy throat, swollen glands and general exhaustion the past couple of days  I'm not going to go at it with such fervor this week. There's very little more to plant, just leeks at our son and daughter-in-laws garden and a few leeks, two perennials and a some bedding plants here. And I will do it in small doses over a couple of mornings, leaving the bulk of the afternoon free for grocery shopping, cooking and maybe even some studio time.

Yesterday was spent on paper  work, a meeting about the drip system and new timer installation, which still needs some work,computer clean up and spending a couple of hours making some slab and impression templates to play with when the planting is done and I can get back in the studio.

Today I'll be doing some hand watering here, planting,  feeding, some hand watering and weeding at our son's place, and walking down to the river to cast few afterwards, if I'm not too tired, and making a crab cake dinner. It should be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: