Instagram

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Blueberry muffin morning



Made blueberry muffins to go with the boiled eggs for breakfast. The crunchy top was delicious. I think I'd like to try this topping on a lighter recipe. These muffins were tasty but a bit dense which did keep the berries from dropping to the bottom, so I guess there's a trade off.

Looks like we have a bit cooler weather which should make it comfortable for some weeding after these women's semi finals Wimbledon matches. With no rain in the forecast for a week or more, it's time to get those water stealing weeds away from my corn, squash and cucumber patch today.

Yesterday I spent the morning having an MRI - 1 1/2 hrs in the machine. The only down side was a bit of nausea on the last section from the intravenous dye. Now I wait for the results. In the meantime, I have to pick out a pot for the TRAC fund raiser auction, and then there's some hand watering and weeding, computer and paper work to deal with today, and an early dinner with friends.

I'm planning on some studio time tomorrow - finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: