Instagram

Thursday, July 08, 2010

What's wrong with this picture?


I was going through some old photos and found a bunch where I reversed the background paper. It took a while for me to realize what I had done, and some of the pots got sold before I could redo the photos.

Husband and house guests are all napping, so I snuck out to the studio, vacummed the bisque kiln, re-mixed some flashing slip, dipped a bunch of pots and filled 3 half shelves.  House guests leave after breakast so I"ll get a full day in the studio to finish slipping and decorating and will be firing a bisque over the weekend.

I've been busy this week with the garden, getting the house ready for house guests and getting software on to the computer that should work with my Windows 7 upgrade to Windows 7 pro. My other 7 version would not let me load some of my old XP program but this upgrade seems to be working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: