Instagram

Friday, August 27, 2010

Thank God it's Friday

Tonight is porch sitting with friends so I'll be tidying up the living room and spending a bit of time in the kitchen. Jim is bringing out one of his good Bremer Family Cabernet's to go along with the steamed pork dumplings, pate, cheese and fruit tray, raw veggie dip, and Japanese crunch munchies (I don't know what else to call them!) and mixed chocolates for dessert (they go so well with the wine).

On the pottery front, I got a reply from Olympic kilns and they suggested that I find someone local to weld casters on the small gas test kiln. After digging the last of the potatoes yesterday and putting in some heavy duty weeding time as well, I was too tired to head to the hardware store for some casters and corrugated material to go around that gas test kiln. I'll try to get out there tomorrow. Now that I've got the kiln ready to go I'm eager to get a bisque and soda firing some time by the end next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: