Instagram

Saturday, March 20, 2010

First day of spring brought glorious weather

I'm so grateful that mother nature decided to make this first day of spring sunny and warm. Despite a bad night (up at 1am with headache and not able to get back to sleep till after 4 am), I couldn't resist the call of the garden. So I donned my wide brimmed garden hat to protect my skin from the discolorations that are a side effect of this antibiotic I'm on, and headed out to do some weeding and hand spread a bag of calcium on my vegetable beds.

I was too tired to do much more; but it was a start. Hopefully, after a good night's sleep, I'll be able to give the garden more time tomorrow.

My latest planted seeds are starting to sprout and now I'm trying to figure out where to put them all!

1 comment:

COMMENTS WELCOME: