Instagram

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Korean pottery video



This is a sweet little video on the traditional onggi storage jars of Korea. I saw these forms being made in Southern Japan where the ancestors of the many captured Korean potters after a war between these two nations had been re-located. 

Finally coming out of this upper respiratory virus that just didn't seem to want to leave. Yesterday I felt good enough to make a lovely dinner and I'm feeling pretty good this morning. So after breakfast I'll get my pizza dough made and get the toppings prepped and  get to the studio for an hour or two after lunch.

I'm afraid those covered pots may have dried too much to slip; or maybe the clay gods will have smiled down on me and  they'll be fine. Optimism is still a freebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: